Parents are sent a survey after their visit to us and asked to answer "The one thing I remember from my contact with Dearing House is:
- "My child acted as if a tremendous weight was lifted off his shoulders when we left. It helped him alot."
- "they made my children feel important and respected."
- "child friendly...Mine were content being there regardless of the circumstances."
- "they made me feel very comfortable and they were very understanding and easy to talk to."
- "the friendly service and a warm, welcoming enviroment."
- "I didn't even know there was a place in Ponca like this! Thanks for all you did for us!"
- "If I need anything me and my daughter could always call and get help from them."
- "They took the helpless feeling away."
- "I did not feel stressed out and was treated very well."
What is a Child Advocacy Center?